Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On 29.07.2011 18:45, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 07/29/2011 11:35 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
----------------
No recognized configuration, please check manually NSS setup
----------------
May be reword:

"Unknown configuration, please check NSS setup manually"

But some time ago, somewhere, some person from doc told me not to use "please"
in any error massages, man pages or help.
I do not know whether this is relevant or not but should we avoid using
"please"?

So how about:

"Unknown configuration, check NSS setup manually"
Thought about it and I think this would be better:

Unable to reliably detect configuration. Check NSS setup manually.

or

"Detected unknown configuration, check NSS setup manually"
I decided to remove all 'please' (there are plenty!). Hopefully, this
will not make installing IPA on a client less pleasing process.

ack, pushed to master