Ade Lee from the dogtag team looked at our installer and found that we restarted the pki-cad process too many times. Re-arranging some code allows us to restart it just once. The new config time for dogtag is 3 1/2 minutes, down from about 5 1/2.

Ade is working on improvements in pki-silent as well which can bring the overall install time to 90 seconds. If we can get a change in SELinux policy we're looking at 60 seconds.

This patch just contains the reworked installer part. Once an updated dogtag is released we can update the spec file to pull it in.