On 08/25/2011 09:32 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 08/24/2011 10:58 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
We were missing a few 389-ds files and directories. This removes everything but the logs.

OK... Here's what I did:

Had an install on a VM. I uninstalled the old RPMs, installed new ones with this fix in it (confirmed the Git Hash) and ran the uninstaller. Twice.

There is still a file
/etc/sysconfig/dirsrv-F15SERVER-AYOUNG-BOSTON-DEVEL-REDHAT-COM
/etc/dirsrv/ds.keytab
but /var/lib/dirsrv/  is empty

Removing them and rerunning the installer now, then will rerun the uninstall.