Adam Young wrote:
On 08/24/2011 10:58 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
We were missing a few 389-ds files and directories. This removes
everything but the logs.

ACK.

I am not convinced this is a 100% solution for the original problem. The
files like the keytab are only deleted if a A DS instance is found, but
if the ywere lying around from a previous installation that did not
remove them, they will still be there after running uninstall. Probably
a corner case, and should probably be OK in the longer term, unless
having these files around prevent an install from getting to the point
that the DS gets installed...we'd be in a situation where we can't move
forward and can't move back. We'll keep an eye out for that, but I think
it is unlikely.

pushed to master and ipa-2-1