On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 12:45 -0400, Adam Young wrote:
> On 08/25/2011 05:24 PM, Adam Young wrote:
> > Uses the updated version of pkicreate which makes an ipa specific
> > proxy config file.

> The test for the proxy file in /etc/httpd/conf.d  was "isfile'  but
> since the file is actually a symlink, it needs to be "islink".   This
> one checks for either.

Nack, install fails after configuring the http service.
Restart bails out

using export SYSTEMCL_SKIP_REDIRECT=1 to get systemd out of the way (it
was suppressing the error output) I get an permission denied error
trying to open /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy-ipa.conf
That's a symlink into /etc/pki-ca/proxy-ipa.conf which is a file owned
by pkiuser:pkiuser with permission 660 (therefore not readable by the
apache user).

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York