On 8/29/2011 7:58 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
I would say that the network issue and the same concurrent edit issue
can be so rare, that the update isn't much necessary and it slows down
more frequent failures like non-concurrent adding of the same option.

If we want UI to be faster, we should removed updates. If we want it to
be more valid in rare cases we should keep updates.

Included updated patches for both options (1-without updates, 2-with
updates).

As discussed over IRC, considering the sudo rule details page could be left open for some time, it's better to update after failure to see any change on the server.

ACK patch #9-2 and pushed to master and ipa-2-1.

--
Endi S. Dewata