On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 14:23 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Rob Crittenden wrote:
> > Let hostgroups show that they are members of netgroups.
> >
> > rob
>
> Updated patch

It works fine with CLI. Still, I have 2 remarks:

1) Although the new "netgroup" tab in the WebUI screen for Host Group
was displayed, Delete/Enroll actions in this new tab did not work. I did
not find any problem in CLI, maybe Endi or Petr can provide a hint what
is wrong.

2) This patch's needs to be rebased, there were conflicts in updated
tests.

So its ACK from me if the tests are fixed + WebUI guys don't object to
the patch.