On 9/23/2011 11:05 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:

The column header for the attributes table (IPA.attributes_widget) does
not cover the entire width of the table. This problem appears in the
adder dialog and details page for permissions, self-service permissions,
and delegations.

Note:
* <span> element is added in order to set padding for cell text because
parent <th> element has css-hacked width. Tbody's use of overflow is the
cause of used hacks.

This is an improvement over the existing code, but there's still an issue. In other tables like in search page there's a space between one column header to another. In this patch there is no space. It looks like the header of the 'Attribute' column occupies the entire line (use Firebug to select the element).

For this particular case it's just a minor issue. But suppose we have more columns it could be a problem because the other headers probably will occupy the entire line too.

We can push the patch as is if you agree. I think ideally we want to convert the IPA.attributes_widget to inherit from IPA.table_widget. The table widget should calculate the column widths properly.

--
Endi S. Dewata