Adam Young wrote:
On 10/07/2011 02:42 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 10/06/2011 10:21 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
Not yet ready for prime time.

I've tested the changes to updateinstance by hand, so I know they
work.
I'm having problems with the python import setup.

RPM build fails with:

install/tools/ipa-upgradeconfig:36: [F0401] Unable to import
'installutils'

And, if I uncomment the import for http utils, I get an error at run
time as well. That confuses me, as I am able to import installutils at
runtime.

I think these patches fix it. Please double check my comments. I
tested this on a non-updated dogtag install (e.g. it doesn't have the
new script) and it didn't seem to break anything.

rob
They work, but require this additional patch to the RPM spec.

We talked about this a bit in IRC. I think we want to bump up all
dogtag packages to 9.0.15. The update is pending push to
updates-testing at this moment.

With that change ack all around, just be sure to remove the
non-sequitor services change before pushing.

rob
removed service change and pushed to ipa-2.1

I pushed to master