On 10/12/2011 11:57 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
#: ipalib/plugins/config.py:76
msgid "searchtimelimit must be -1 or>  1."
-msgstr "searchtimelimit debe ser -1 o> 1."
+msgstr ""

Why? This isn't where things are formatted for HTML. This string might
be output on the command line. None of the other translations (nor the
default English) does HTML escapes in the translation. The HTML escaping
should occur after fetching the translation if and only if it's being
inserted into HTML.

Ok, but we don't have to drop the whole thing, just replace> with>?

I thought what I had done was replace the > with > but I obviously didn't read the diff as closely as you did, good catch Rob , let me go back and check to make sure I didn't another similar mistake. Also I forgot to update the metadata in the header of the po.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/