John Dennis wrote:
On 10/12/2011 12:11 PM, John Dennis wrote:
I thought what I had done was replace the> with> but I obviously
didn't read the diff as closely as you did, good catch Rob , let me go
back and check to make sure I didn't another similar mistake. Also I
forgot to update the metadata in the header of the po.

Attached is a revised patch with the mistake you found fixed. While
reviewing the patch I discovered one of my tools had truncated long
messages while it was fixing whitespace, I fixed that too. I also
updated the metadata to show the po file had been edited by me. There
are a few other minor formatting fixes thrown in for good measure :-)

Use this patch instead.

John

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-2-1

Very strangely I had to drop the first changeset in the patch. It was a change that apparently wasn't actually changing anything and making git very unhappy.

Anyway, nice work. I'm sure it wasn't a lot of fun.