On 10/27/2011 4:29 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
ACK with a small doubt.

I'm not sure if moving the validation call to update button's click
handler is the right move. I think, this way the handler is doing more
things than it should do. However I'm fond of changing the update method
to be more override friendly.

I pushed this to master for now, but I agree with your concern. Suppose there are other buttons that need to do similar operation (like in entity adder dialog) they will need to repeat the same code. We probably can refactor it into a new function that calls validate() and update().

I also think we can move save() outside of update() too, and probably use the result for validation and update instead of calling it multiple times. This will require some more thinking, so let's do it separately.

--
Endi S. Dewata