Martin Kosek wrote:
There are 2 patches improving our zone zonemgr:

1) ipa-server-install --zonemgr option validation and normalization +
the same thing in ipa dnszone-add/mod --admin-email. They now allow and
correctly process '.' in a local-part of the zonemgr e-mail (it is
encoded as '\.'.

How to test:

ipa-server-install -p secret123 -a secret123 --setup-dns
--zonemgr=foo....@example.com
OR if e-mail is passed in SOA format:
ipa-server-install -p secret123 -a secret123 --setup-dns
--zonemgr='foo\.bar.example.com'

In both cases, the zonemgr e-mail will be set to correct format: 'foo
\.bar.example.com'.

2) Our default zonemgr is changed to follow RFC 2142 recommendation -
hostmaster@<domain>

hostmaster is an alias to root anyway (see /etc/aliases).

Martin

NACK 166, this illegal address is allowed: foo\.bar\.baz\.com

ACK 167 when 166 is ready.