Some Param or Output attributes do not cause API incompatibility
(e.g. doc, label or callables) and does not need to be included
in API.txt. When these attributes are modified, a lot of bogus
changes may get in API.txt - making the real API changes less
detectable.

The list of ignored attributes can be further discussed. I left just the
attributes that IMO really influences the Param/Output behavior and that
we should be cautious when they are changed.

I had to gzip the patch as the API.txt change is "quite" large.