On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 11:14 +0100, Jan Cholasta wrote:
> Dne 23.11.2011 09:52, Martin Kosek napsal(a):
>
> Well, the crash is obviously not related to the patch. Fedora 16 uses a
> newer version of pylint (0.24), which causes the crash (it works fine on
> Fedora 15 with pylint 0.22).
>
> I have opened a ticket to resolve that:

The crash _is_ related to the patch since the combination of pylint and
the changed source code causes it :-) But of course, it does not mean
that the patch is wrong.

If possible, I would like to push both your acked patch 55 and a patch
fixing 2136 at one time. I don't want to confuse F-16 users with this
crash when they try to compile our sources. Therefore, I moved 2136 to
November milestone.