Martin Kosek wrote:
On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 13:41 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
This patch fixes 2 coverity issues:
   * ipa-client/config.c: CID 11090: Resource leak
   * ipa-client/ipa-getkeytab.c: CID 11018: Unchecked return value

You don't need to test a variable before you free it, so you can just
call free(data).

Right, I was over-defensive here. Fixed.

Since we are capturing the kerberos error should it be displayed as well
in ipa-getkeytab?

rob

Good idea, it should. Unfortunately, this is not done properly across
all ipa-getkeytab.c. ipa-rmkeytab.c does this much better.

I added error messages at least to the affected function to keep the
patch compact.

Martin

ack, pushed to master