On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Sumit Bose wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 05:33:42PM -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> > Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> > >Hi Sumit,

> > >Finally got to test it. ACK.
> > >

> > pushed to master.
>
> Sorry, I think you pushed the first version and not -3- which was ACKed
> by Alexander.
Hm. Sumit, could you please rebase -3- on top of current master
HEAD+(1)?

I tried that briefly myself and failed.

(1) Right now I'm also getting make-lint failing due to more strict
PyLint in F16/Rawhide and those seems to be corect and also affect
adtrustinstance.

I'm sending the patch shortly, so please rebase on top of it.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy