On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Martin Kosek wrote:
> > Conservative patch is attached.
> >

> What about other add_s(entry) calls? I see we call it this way on more
> places, especially in replication.py:
>
> $ git grep "add_s(e"
> ipaserver/install/cainstance.py:        ld.add_s(entry_dn, entry)
> ipaserver/install/krbinstance.py:            self.admin_conn.add_s(entry)
> #pylint: disable=E1120
> ipaserver/install/krbinstance.py:            self.admin_conn.add_s(entry)
> #pylint: disable=E1120
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:            conn.add_s(ent)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:        conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:            conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:                self.conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:        conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:        a_conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/replication.py:            self.conn.add_s(entry)
> ipaserver/install/service.py:            conn.add_s(entry) #pylint:
> disable=E1120
>
> Should we patch ipa-2-1 branch as well? If we do another release for
> F-16 we want to have pylint check clean. We would need a rebased patch
> for ipa-2-1 branch in this case.
I think this patch also can go away, we found out with Rob yesterday
night that John has addressed these issues in his patches 48 and 49 in
September. The patches were ACKed but not merged. I'm doing their
testing now and will push them after that.

Look at John's 48/49 patches in meanwhile.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy