On 12/01/2011 06:54 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
Seems reasonable. I agree with pros and cons and suggestions but I am
not the person to make the final approval. Simo?

Question for John: Is there any benefit for CLI or it is for UI only?

Currently it would benefit the UI only. That's mostly because there is no mechanism in the cli to cache the session ID. Adding that wouldn't be too difficult except for the issue of how to store the session ID securely, it would have to be written to a file (unlike with a browser which is supposed to hold session cookies in memory). Is there an ability to add a data item like this to the user's kerberos credential cache?

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/