John Dennis wrote:
Add option to run the unit tests under PDB, but enter
PDB before anything executes so you can set breakpoints etc.

Add option to disable nosetest from capturing stdout, handy for
adding print statements when debugging.

Note: the old --pdb arg behavior is now --pdb-errors, --pdb is now
used to enter pdb upon test execution. This minor change in command
line behavior much more accurately reflects the arg name and the
behavior.

This runs the tests over and over and over again until I forcibly break out of pdb:

./make-test --pdb tests/test_xmlrpc/test_user_plugin.py

Also, just a nit, but it makes releases easier, don't include the ticket number in the first line of the commit, just include it somewhere in the body. I have to strip those out when I create the release notes.