On 12/05/2011 12:27 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 12/5/2011 9:37 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Created format method for getting translated messages for boolean values
- IPA.boolean_column_format.

Used in hosts, sudo rules, hbac rules.

The patch works, so it's ACKed. There are a few suggestions but they can be done later:

1. It might be better to name the function IPA.boolean_format because we can use it for other things too, not just inside a column.

2. The value can be normalized using toLowerCase() before comparison.

3. If the value doesn't match true/false it can return the original value instead of empty string.

Can we make this the default handling for boolean columns?