On 12/8/2011 8:31 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
This is an improvement, so it's ACKed. There are some other issues, they
can be done separately:
1. Create an HBAC service with a very long name. Open an HBAC rule, add
the service, it will widen the table. Same problem with sudo rule.
2. Open the HBAC service you created in #1, the facet header is too long
it messes up the tabs. The service name here should be trimmed as well.
3. Delete the HBAC service you created in #1 from command line. Reload
the page in #2, it will pop up an error dialog. The content of the
dialog should wrap as well.
4. The limit_text() could be useful outside of IPA.facet_header, so it
can be made an independent function.
5. The limit_text() returns a string up to max_length+3 because of the
additional '...'. It's better to include the '...' in the calculation so
the output is not longer than the expected max_length.
6. In widget.js:1104 what are the constants 4 and 14? Can they be combined?
Endi S. Dewata
Freeipa-devel mailing list