On 12/12/2011 12:21 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Facet tabs are now colored according to their group.

This is how it looks:

http://edewata.fedorapeople.org/freeipa/install/ui/#identity=group&navigation=identity&group-facet=default&group-pkey=editors

Some issues:

1. The original code uses different background images for active/inactive tabs. I think the mockup in the ticket is also showing different backgrounds. The new code uses the same background.

2. The color is coming from an image. It might be better to use CSS color so we can change/add new colors without changing the image. Low priority.

3. This is probably not an issue, but the light blue and dark blue may look too similar to some people. We can change it later if necessary.

--
Endi S. Dewata