Jan Cholasta wrote:
Dne 14.12.2011 05:20, Rob Crittenden napsal(a):
The sudo schema now defines sudoOrder, sudoNotBefore and sudoNotAfter
but these weren't available in the sudorule plugin.

I've added support for these. sudoOrder enforces uniqueness because
duplicates are undefined.

I also added support for a GeneralizedTime parameter type. This is
similar to the existing AccessTime parameter but it only handles a
single time value.

You should parse the date/time part of the value with
time.strptime(timestr, '%Y%m%d%H%M%S') instead of doing it manually,
that way you'll get most of the validation for free.

Yes but it gives a crappy error message, just saying that some data is left over not what is wrong.

Also, it would be nice to be able to enter the value in more
user-friendly format (e.g. "2011-12-14 13:01:25 +0100") and normalize
that to LDAP generalized time.

When dealing with time there are so many ways to input and display the same values this becomes difficult.

I'd expect that the times for these two attributes will be relatively simple and I somehow doubt users are going to want seconds, leap seconds or fractions, but we'll need to consider how to do it for future consistency (otherwise we could have a case where time is entered in one format for some attributes and another for others).

If we input in a nice way we need to output in the same way.