On 01/02/2012 11:41 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the French translation for FreeIPA software
has been completed, as on Transifex, except for 21 strings related to
entitlement.py.

Given the recent developments, I'm not sure it is 100% up to date with
current code.

What is the policy regarding pushing updates to Transifex (strings
freeze before pushing out a new release, or once in a while) ?

Thank you Jérôme doing the translations, we very much appreciate it!

The pot file on Transifex needs to be updated to a more current version and that update happens to be sitting in our patch queue waiting for a commit to our git repository. We expect the commit to occur today.

We pull new po files from Transifex prior to new releases.

We have been remiss by not have a formal string freeze in the past and announcing it, we do not want to make that mistake again and are going to add this to our release scheduling.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/