On 01/04/2012 09:56 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
2012/1/4 John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com <mailto:jden...@redhat.com>>
    The pot file on Transifex needs to be updated to a more current
    version and that update happens to be sitting in our patch queue
    waiting for a commit to our git repository. We expect the commit to
    occur today.

Thanks Dennis, I'll watch commits, and the subsequent update on
Transifex (is this part automated ?).

Yes, it's automated. Transifex watches our git repo and pulls the pot file whenever it is updated (or at least that's the way it's supposed to work, Transifex has been somewhat of a moving target :-)

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/