On 1/6/2012 8:33 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
ACK and pushed to master. (improvement)

But before closing the ticket I must ask if it covers all parts of the
ticket?

Especially the part: "easy identifiable from the list they are in.
For examply by an icon, or in a change in font color."

Right now the information is there, but is it easy identifiable? Should
we ask UXD for an input?

I sent the question to Kyle, waiting for a response now. Using icon or color are some methods suggested by the ticket, but I don't think it's a requirement. At least this patch addresses the missing functionality asked by the ticket: being able to identify disabled entries without going into the details page.

--
Endi S. Dewata