On 01/17/2012 04:37 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
John Dennis wrote:

Both of these are defined in ipalib/rpc.py (among others):

+KRB5_CC_NOTFOUND = -1765328243  # Matching credential not found
+KRB5_FCC_NOFILE = -1765328189   # No credentials cache found

Perhaps all those defines should be moved to krb_utils.py.

RPM build errors on non-SysV systems:
      File listed twice: /usr/share/ipa/ui/extension.js
      Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
     /etc/rc.d/init.d/ipa_memcached
make: *** [rpms] Error 1

(extention.js isn't yours)

In the ipa_memcached service PID_PATH needs to be PIDFILE.

It would be nice if sessions worked with the lite-server.

I am unable to view the web UI. It just loops requesting all the the
javascript files over and over again.

rob

Rebased patch attached (includes contents of previous patch 60).

The issues with ipa_memcached belonged to patch 59, that patch was rebased and resubmitted.

I cannot reproduce the looping problem you saw. The only thing I can think of is that you were running with SELinux enabled and currently ipa_memcached requires SELinux to be disabled otherwise the whole caching mechanism fails.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/