Martin Kosek wrote:
An example of the improved help:

# ipa help user-add
Purpose: Add a new user.
Usage: ipa [global-options] user-add LOGIN [options]

Positional arguments:
LOGIN: User login

   -h, --help         show this help message and exit
   --first=STR        First name
   --last=STR         Last name
   --cn=STR           Full name

We may want to improve help for most arguments we use. Most of them are
missing. In this patch I updated just the CRITERIA argument that was
complained about in the relevant BZ.

Martin

Patch looks ok, I just think the output could be improved.

I think it should look similar to the existing usage output, so, similar indention and description columns lined up: