Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 18:18 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Rob Crittenden wrote:
Ensure that we always use at least 56 for minssf when communicating with
389-ds. This will prevent someone from modifying /etc/openldap/ldap.conf
in a way to put all communication in the clear.

See the ticket for testing information.

rob

Note that it should be setting minssf to 56 and not 1 here. I hadn't
committed that change yet, I'll fix before pushing if acked.

rob

If you mean changing these 2 lines:
+            if minssf<= 0:
+                minssf = 1

+            if minssf<  56:
+                minssf = 56

then its ACK. With this change my "ipa passwd" worked fine even with
misconfigured ssf settings in ldap.conf.

Martin

Yes, that's what I meant. Pushed to master and ipa-2-2