Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 02/06/2012 10:26 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Mon, 2012-02-06 at 10:22 -0500, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Petr Viktorin wrote:
This fixes the name of the --entry option in the man page
(https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2277), and adds options that
were missing.
I think Martin noticed while looking at one of my patches that we
shouldn't be calling:

      config.add_standard_options(parser)

That will remove --server, --realm and --domain which aren't actually
used by the tool so should be removed.

rob
Yes, these are not used in ipa-managed-entries. We should either remove
them from the script at all (if it is OK to change CLI API) or modify
ipa-managed-entries to use them correctly.

So far these options are used only in
install/tools/ipa-compat-manage
install/tools/ipa-nis-manage

We are deprecating those, right?
If so then remove and doc.

We're deprecating neither the options or the tools. The options were inadvertently added to at tool that doesn't need them. We'll remove them from ipa-managed-entries. They are currently undocumented.