Petr Viktorin wrote:
This patch fixes https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1968 (Add
ability in test framework to compare two values in result), and
documents the testsuite class.

The issue says that “We need a way to enforce that [the UID and GID] are
the same”. I assume this means that the tests will always run on a
system with user-private groups, so I added that check. Is my assumption
right?

Yup, you did the right thing. The assumption is that the tests are run on a freshly installed IPA server.

I tested this by temporarily creating a new test that explicitly creates different uid and gid numbers and confirmed failure.

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-2-2