On 02/20/2012 04:00 PM, JR Aquino wrote:
On Feb 20, 2012, at 12:48 PM, "John Dennis"<jden...@redhat.com>  wrote:

On 02/20/2012 01:49 PM, JR Aquino wrote:
On Feb 17, 2012, at 3:18 PM, John Dennis wrote:

--
John Dennis<jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/
<freeipa-jdennis-0062-Tweak-the-session-auth-to-reflect-developer-consensu.patch>_______________________________________________

When trying to use Adam's trick:
http://adam.younglogic.com/2010/07/talking-to-freeipa-json-web-api-via-curl/

I get this: [Mon Feb 20 10:44:29 2012] [error] [client x.x.x.x] AttributeError:
'thread._local' object has no attribute 'principal'

Works for me, both with a valid ticket and without. Did you restart the server
after applying the patch? Are you up to date with all the patches?

My latest pull was this morning. Maybe around 8am PST for 2-2

The only variation was your patch added.

I tried to perform a batch host group add, so perhaps the specific action I was
trying was part of my problem?

Restarted, re kinited...

Oh, I have a hunch, you might be running with an outdated /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa.conf file which gets set up when you do an install, I bet you only got half the patch update, you probably updated the python files but not the Apache configuration. Why don't you send me that file as well and let me have a peek at it.