Martin Kosek wrote:
An easy way to check if master->replica UDP port check actually works is
to simply configure few iptables rules to drop packets for tested UDP or
TCP ports:

A INPUT -m udp -p udp --dport 88 -j DROP
-A INPUT -m tcp -p tcp --dport 88 -j DROP

----
UDP port checks in ipa-replica-conncheck always returns OK even
if they are closed by a firewall. They cannot be reliably checked
in the same way as TCP ports as there is no session management as
in TCP protocol. We cannot guarantee a response on the checked
side without our own echo server bound to checked port.

This patch removes UDP port checks in replica->master direction
as we would have to implement (kerberos) protocol-wise check
to make the other side actually respond. A list of skipped
ports is printed for user.

Direction master->replica was fixed and now it is able to report
error when the port is blocked.

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-2-2