On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Krzysztof Klimonda wrote:
>  - __setup_autoconfig modifies files in /usr/share/ and that seems to be
> non-compliant with FHS. It may slip through checks at first but I'd
> expect people reporting bugs at some point.
I'll comment on this one as we'll need to get away from modifying
files in /usr/share in Fedora as well by Fedora 18 or 19 according to
the upcoming changes to simplify file system layout.

So I'd rather move those /usr/share/ipa files to /var/lib/ipa/<DOMAIN>
like PKI setup does, also during ipa-server-install time.

That means it will be one less difference "soon" as well.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy