Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012, Rob Crittenden wrote:

Set SELinux boolean httpd_manage_ipa so ipa_memcached will work in
enforcing mode.

This is being done in the HTTP instance so we can set both booleans
in one step and save a bit of time (it is still slow).
I would prefer all platform-specific manipulations of security
policies to be moved to platform-specific module.

Make a HTTP class there (like I did dirsrv class in systemd
backend) and perform manipulations on service enable.

This way main code will stay clear of platform-specific code.

Sorry for not looking into the issue before.

I'd prefer to keep the change simple for now and do the big move post 2.2.
ACK on condition you'd file a ticket for the post 2.2 work.

:)

Filed this https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2519

I found an issue with this patch that I need to address, will submit a replacement.