Lars Sjöström wrote:
Hi,

Understood! Would it be ok to add an optional flag then?
like --reacquire ?

like so:
# run only if force and reacquire is set
if options.force and options.reacquire:
   # try to fetch keytab...

Cheers,
Lars

That sounds reasonable. In what case would you want to re-enroll a host without disabling it first?

rob