Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 03/14/2012 05:02 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
This patch depends on my patch 0024 (but I can rebase if it needs to be
pushed earlied).

It fixes some of the test bugs that would be found by a fix for
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2509 (Unknown Command arguments
are allowed (and ignored)).

As you can see it's quite easy, without validation, to use a wrong name
for an argument.

Unfortunately, some of our plugins (automount, dns, delegation,
permission, selfservice) take advantage of the current sloppy
validation, so they'll need some untangling for 3.x to make them more
robust and testable. For now I'm just touching the tests, so we don't
get new bugs in production code.

Rebased onto current master

ACK, pushed to master and ipa-2-2.