Ondrej Hamada wrote:
On 03/19/2012 05:25 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 19:07 +0100, Ondrej Hamada wrote:

There was added '(fallback)' string in the automember plugin labels
referring to automember default groups to point out, that the users are
already members of default group specified in IPA config, thus the
default group specified in automember will be additional one - a
fallback group.
Hm, looks ok. Though I would also like some second opinion for this
change. I think naming it simply "Fallback Group" would be better, but
we cannot change the API at this stage and rename the parameter. So this
change is a good compromise so far, IMO.

I found few issues though:

1) The label of default group parameter in automember has not been
updated, i.e. the following command still shows the old name:

# ipa automember-default-group-show --type=group
Default Group:
cn=editors,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=idm,dc=lab,dc=bos,dc=redhat,dc=com

2) I think we could fix few issues in docstrings since we touch these
strings anyway:

a) Typo in doc

- label=_('Default Group'),
- doc=_('Default group for entires to land'),
+ label=_('Default (fallback) Group'),
+ doc=_('Default (fallback) group for entires to land'),

b) Non-translatable strings:

- entry_attrs['automemberdefaultgroup'] = u'No default group
set'
+ entry_attrs['automemberdefaultgroup'] = u'No default
(fallback) group set'

- entry_attrs['automemberdefaultgroup'] = u'No default group
set'
+ entry_attrs['automemberdefaultgroup'] = u'No default
(fallback) group set'

Martin

fixed

Ondra

Petr, related to handling in the UI, do you look for the string "No default group set' or just look for a string that isn't a dn?