On 03/26/2012 04:34 PM, John Dennis wrote:
On 03/26/2012 01:11 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Just a one-liner: The docstring of validate_anonymous_substitutions
isn't up to par ­­– there's a missing quote, extra “a”, and the '%s
occurred' has no context. I suggest:

We do not permit multiple anonymous substitutions in translation
strings (e.g. '%s') because they do not allow translators to reorder the
wording. Instead keyword substitutions should be used when there are
more than one.

ACK if that's fixed

Done, patch attached.

Oh, I also meant to add that I've updated the unittest tests/test_ipalib/test_text.py to use the updated test_i18n.py code to exercise the GettextFactory and NGettextFactory classes in our framework.

I'll open a new ticket for that along with a patch.

With the above the unit tests will exercise at least a portion of translation pipeline in the framework.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/