On 03/28/2012 03:12 PM, Michael Gregg wrote:

I am trying to use the webui on a ipa machine I have here and I seem to
be unable to make it work properly.

I load a browser on the machine and head to the webui, in this case
https://ipaqavmc.testrelm.com/ipa/ui

I've kinited as admin, and I have run through the browser setup as per
the instructions the webui gives me.

When the ui is about to load I get a popup that says "internal server error"

in /var/log/httd/error_log I get:

This is probably an SELinux issue. Try putting the machine in permissive mode and restart ipa. Does the problem go away? If so we've fixed this and you must have old packages, please update.

Also, could you do us a favor, when providing tracebacks with long lines it's very hard to read when your mail client wraps the lines, could you please either attach them as a text file or point us to a pastebin? Thanks.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/