Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 10.4.2012 10:57, Martin Kosek wrote:
Few test hints are attached to the ticket.

---

ldap2 plugin returns NotFound error for find_entries/get_entry
queries when the server did not manage to return an entry
due to time limits. This may be confusing for user when the
entry he searches actually exists.

This patch fixes the behavior in ldap2 plugin to return
LimitsExceeded exception instead. This way, user would know
that his time/size limits are set too low and can amend them to
get correct results.

ACK.

Honza

Before pushing I'd like to look at this more. truncated is supposed to indicate a limits problem. I want to see if the caller should be responsible for returning a limits error instead.