Just curious, some changes went into master that modified how we call into ldap (for both the installer and normal server operation). But those changes occurred when many of us we working on 2.2 almost exclusively. So has anybody been using master, doing installs, running the server, etc. on a regular basis and have you experienced any issues? Just curious, I want to make sure those changes are rock solid. I haven't heard of any issues, but I thought I would sanity check now that our attention is back on master again.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/