On 04/23/2012 12:00 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 23.4.2012 17:51, John Dennis wrote:
Just curious, some changes went into master that modified how we call
into ldap (for both the installer and normal server operation). But
those changes occurred when many of us we working on 2.2 almost
exclusively. So has anybody been using master, doing installs, running
the server, etc. on a regular basis and have you experienced any issues?
Just curious, I want to make sure those changes are rock solid. I
haven't heard of any issues, but I thought I would sanity check now that
our attention is back on master again.

I usually do several master installs per day and I haven't noticed any
issues.

Wonderful! Thanks!

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>