On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 17:08 +0200, Ondrej Hamada wrote:
> On 05/02/2012 05:49 PM, Ondrej Hamada wrote:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2671
> >
> > Changed regex validating net/hostgroup names to allow single letter
> > names. Unit-tests added.
> >
> > But the current validation allows weird (host|net)group names like:
> > ".",  ".-", "..".
> > I'm just not sure, do we really want to allow stuff like this?
> >
> > Patch also fixes one of netgroup and host unit-tests. The error
> > message in hostname validation function has changed (in ticket
> > #1966).

NACK.

1) This breaks the hostgroup tests as you overwrite dn1 variable:

+hostgroup_single = u'a'
+dn1 = DN(('cn',hostgroup_single),('cn','hostgroups'),('cn','accounts'),
+         api.env.basedn)
+

2) The extra comment in netgroup tests is redundant:

+                result=dict(
+#                    dn=u'ipauniqueid=%s,cn=ng,cn=alt,%s' %
(fuzzy_uuid, api.env.basedn),
+                    dn=fuzzy_netgroupdn,

3) I don't think that we need to bump IPA_API_VERSION_MINOR since we
just changed the validating pattern and thus this really does not change
the API itself.

Martin