On 5/3/2012 8:26 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 05/03/2012 03:19 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
I found that limitation of maximum pkey length in facet header is not
working well. Attaching patch #134 which actually calculates it.

I found useless line in the patch. Corrected version attached.

Try adding a very long DNS zone, then open the zone. Compare the breadcrumbs in the DNS Resource Records page and in the Settings page, in my case the second one is a bit longer. I think the length of the breadcrumb should be calculated differently.

Btw, I just noticed that the facet tab label for DNS Resource Records is changed to 'Search'. Same problem happens in Automount.

--
Endi S. Dewata