On 15/05/12 16:21, Martin Kosek wrote:
 I think the best approach would be to implement
> an install script "ipa-dhcp-install" (analogous to
> install/tools/ipa-dns-install) which could be used to optionally install
> this feature to running IPA server. This script would do all the needed
> set up and add the necessary DS indices via LDIFs as I described in case
> 1).

I have already created this script, and was planning to do as you say.
I'll add the index creations into this, and just make note of this.

Additionally, would you use the same approach for adding aci's and
groups into cn=pbac for this feature?

--
Sincerely,

William Brown