On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 14:47 +0200, Petr Viktorin wrote:
> The final part of rejecting unknown Command arguments: enable the
> validation, add tests.
> Also fix up things that were changed since the previous patches.

The patch looks OK so far. I just found an error in permission/aci
plugin - --subtree does not work when it matches a result:

# ipa permission-find --subtree=foo
---------------------
0 permissions matched
Number of entries returned 0

 ipa permission-find
--subtree='ldap:///ipauniqueid=*,cn=hbac,dc=idm,dc=lab,dc=bos,dc=redhat,dc=Com'
ipa: ERROR: Unknown option: subtree

We should not pass **options to aci_show, it is too risky. There may be
other places where we don't use an option-safe approach that we want to
have fixed.