On 05/14/2012 07:08 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 5/10/2012 7:19 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Updated patch attached. See comments below.

On 05/08/2012 04:23 AM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
Try adding a very long DNS zone, then open the zone. Compare the
breadcrumbs in the DNS Resource Records page and in the Settings page,
in my case the second one is a bit longer. I think the length of the
breadcrumb should be calculated differently.

I remade how breadcrumb is limited. Now it tries to use as much space
available with keeping low complexity level of calculation. It still
uses an average but now the average is calculated in two phases in order
to neglect a presence of short keys.

ACK.

Pushed to master.

--