On 06/06/2012 08:01 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 17:35 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
This set of patches
1) Adds a support for uni-directional remote membership to baseldap
plugin (like service->host membership in service managedby attribute) -
patch 272
2) Adds a support for service->host membership to host plugin using the
new interface - patch 273

Martin

Have you tried this in the UI? Are these new relationships already handled?

rob

I just checked that I didn't break anything in the host page. But with
this patch, we could add a tab with a list of services for a selected
host. I will check with Petr if the information we provide are enough.

Martin

Provided information is sufficient for implementation of UI part.

--
Petr Vobornik